According to article 22 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce (LSSI), in relation to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, General Data Protection (GDPR) and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, Data Protection and guarantee of digital rights (LOPDGDD), Digital Books, S.L. makes available to users the Policy for the collection and treatment of cookies of the website.
What are Cookies
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you enter certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about your browsing habits and – depending on the information they contain and the way you use your equipment – they can be used to identify you.
According to the entity that manages them
The cookies used by the website https://www.talkingbooks.pro are classified below:
- Own cookies: They are those sent and managed directly by Digital Books S.L.
According to its purpose
- Technical cookies: These are those that allow registered users to navigate through the website, the restricted area and to use its different functions, such as the comment system or the search engine.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow users to access the Service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria established by the user, such as the language or type of browser through which it is used. connects to this website.
According to its duration
- Session cookies: These are those designed to collect and store data while the user accesses the website.
- Persistent cookies: These are those in which the data is still stored in the user’s terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie. Son aquellas en las que los datos siguen almacenados en el terminal del usuario y pueden ser accedidos y tratados durante un período definido por el responsable de la cookie.
List of cookies used
This website can install the following cookies:
Type (own/thir parties)
This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session and campaign data and to track site usage for site analytics report. Cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.
This cookie is set by the Polylang plugin for websites powered by WordPress. The cookie stores the language code of the last page browsed.
This cookie is installed by Google Analytics To store anonymed statistics
This cookie is set by Active Campaign. This cookie is used to track the use of the site.
Acceptance or rejection of cookies
- Accept or reject the installation of cookies, or withdraw the consent previously granted.
Elimination of cookies
You can accept, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser options, but part of the site will not work correctly or its quality may be affected. In the following links you will find instructions to enable or disable cookies in the most common browsers.
- Firefox http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Google Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Internet Explorer https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies#ie=”ie-10″
- Microsoft Edge https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/4468242/microsoft-edge-browsing-data-and-privacy
- Safari http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES
Processing of Personal Data